Powerful Points to Practice
Rev Jayne Coley
- When you center on Spirit as the source of all your good, it multiplies! One only needs to focus on lavishness of the wilderness to realize that nature is a perfect source for connecting with God. When you honor the beauty in yourself and others–joy mirrors back to you.
- It was identified to me once, that if you envy another through jealousy, this is equivalent to disrespecting yourself. There is never honor in comparison. This only reflects our animal nature not our spiritual, higher side.
- “I am” statements are excellent as a point of convergence. “I am” is a reflective statement that means the God within. As you allow yourself to realize that God is within you, the divine qualities previously locked within—escape. What a blessing this is to behold.
- Reprogram your thought patterns everyday. I am healthy. I am prosperous. I am loved. I am a divine being therefore I radiate divinity. These statements will cause an immediate shift in your world for the better. Treasure your daily thoughts as seeds of the future.
- You have 50,000 thoughts per day. How many of them do you remember? What do you constantly say to yourself? Are you blessing your food, wallet, clothes and surroundings? Are beauty and higher qualities what you see in others and yourself daily? Your results will always reflect your thoughts. Negative thoughts will manifest as illness, lack of financial resources and inability to see the truth with clarity. Focus instead on love—multiply your good!
- Sending love to someone who is trying to jam all your buttons—is a powerful, potent fertilizer that causes you to have a perception shift. A quiescent or calm disposition in response to a fiery situation will cause it to dissipate more quickly. There is always a cause and effect.
- It is easy to blame another for their behavior. You can never change another’s personality—just your own. Besides, individuals who push your buttons are trying to teach you a significant lesson. If you react lovingly and peacefully this will be mirrored back. Either the person will disappear from your life or the situation will be altered. They are a gift trying to help show where you need to look!
- Energy flows in the direction of clarity. For instance, if you want to solidify a contract or wage, first quietly meditate on the desired result. This tip has always been my powerful ally in past business dealings. The other party concerned usually repeated the same words I had spoken in meditation.
- Another favorite method I utilized was to send love to all my clients and students the night before. It always paved the way for a peaceful, enjoyable workday.
- Self-esteem is an inner gift we all need to develop. Oprah in her March 2001 magazine shines light on self-esteem. That is, “Every woman (man) alive has something beautiful she (he) can celebrate about herself (himself), beginning on the inside.” Inside personal work creates outside results. If you want more money give more. A new home seems fitting, then clean up the old closets and give your present home some love. Want a new job then find things to love about the present one. Confidence and being attractive are attainable if you focus each day on seeing it in yourself and others.
- Clarity comes when you become quiet. Your answers are all within you. Each individual is unique. Hence, honor your own guidance as to where you need to improve your quality of thoughts. Comparing to others, degrading another or being judgmental are all examples of how you can block your positive energy or good. Find the weeds—extract them—plant good seeds—reap new results!
- What is ether and how is it connected to your finances and health?
- Ether acts as the intermediate behind the outer physical world and the void. It is the connecting force to the spiritual realm that Holmes calls the Universal Whole. Did Ernest Holmes understand the presence of this same substance–ether? He stated: “We are told that matter is not a solid, stationary thing; but a constantly flowing formless substance, which is forever coming and going—“an etheric while or energy”. This declaration by Holmes appears to be testimony that ether is verifiable. As a result of his findings, can a correlation between the material and spiritual realms in everyday living be extrapolated?
Financial & Physical Health: What connects us to ether?
- The creative process is connected to ether. Ernest Holmes’s observations assist us in the understanding of this vaporous ingredient in mainstream consciousness. Thus, practical analysis of ether in various cultures relates to morality, ethics and taking responsibility for the consequences of our deeds, thoughts and words. Moreover, if we conclude that if everything is ethereal in nature, then the currency or money is also made of Divine essence.
- It is imperative to understand economics or material existence from the perspective of ether in order to thrive. There is confusion and conflicting thoughts around prosperity, wealth and abundance. All that has been recorded or ever happened has been programmed and imprinted into our ‘collective unconsciousness’. Specifically, separation by thinking that service through our labor is the source of all wealth. In consequence, a duality exists. And since the soul is an imprint of the collective unconscious; it contains a record of all human events. Hence, Holmes puts it succinctly: “The sum total of all erroneous human belief, binds until the individual mentally lifts himself above the law of averages into the higher law of Spiritual Individualism.” Chaos happens when the acceptance of the collective unconscious becomes the norm.
- For instance, it is programmed that there must be struggle, hard work and lots of effort in order to succeed financially. However, thoughts of lack and striving to extremes actually create a blockage of our Good especially. This blockage pinches off the flow like a twisted garden hose. The natural flowing Universal Good/God naturally flowing once pinched by too much effort with limiting thoughts of lack, limitation, fear and doubt and it can no longer flow with ease.
- However, since ether connects us to pure potentiality, source energy and Oneness; this knowing can be utilized in an economic model. Ernest Holmes said, “God loves a prosperous man.” Charles Fillmore wrote, “The Father’s desire for us is unlimited good, not merely the means of a meager existence…. It is a sin to be poor.” 
- Money is an idea or concept. As a result of “race consciousness” according to Holmes, the idea of money fosters ideas of scarcity. Simply looking at the current economic situation exposes an artificial division. Poverty and limitation are continually being imprinted into the minds of humankind. It takes quite a persistent student in “consciousness studies”, who comes from a beginning of meager ways, to transcend this pervasive belief about monetary substance as being separate from Spiritual substance or manna. Accordingly, it comes back to ether – the glue fiber that connects to thought and Divinity simultaneously.
- Emma Hopkins taught the following: “Prosperity teaching is a vital part of the Truth movement, as it was a vital teaching with the great leaders of the Bible”. Ernest Holmes and Charles Fillmore were both students of Hopkins. The definition of prosperity includes the degree that we experience health, peace and plenty in our world. Hopkins stated, “The prosperous truth reminds you that your prosperity has a spiritual basis; that God is the Source of your supply.” What would our economy look like if we all believed that our connection to Spirit was our source of prosperity rather than our jobs? What we really believed in is our motto: “In God we Trust.” Form is a materialization of substance and this is connected with the formless Divinity.
- Since form is directly in the realm of effect, looking to prosperity or wealth could be compared to money being the form yet connected to the formless via the etheric Ether according to Holmes was more solid than matter and comprising a form within a form. Holmes’ outlines the possibility of “a form within the very form that one’s body now occupies in space; there might be innumerable bodies each within the other…”
- Moreover, all these sources explain the importance of staying tuned into the ether, the moment of now. This unity creates the flow of health, plenty, wisdom and joy with ease. By studying Van Gogh’s spiraling strokes of color it appears that he knew somehow that ether could be made visible. His paintings are etheric in nature.
- Likewise, science, religion and politics are also part of this whole. There are no boundaries except those in thought. Wilhelm Reich, the author of Selected Writings, 1960 stated: “All boundaries between science and religion, science and art, objective and subjective, quantity and quality, physics and psychology, astronomy and religion, God and ether, are irretrievably breaking down, being replaced by a conception of the basic unity, a basic common functional principle of all nature which branches into the various kinds of human experience.” .
- Everyone and every system functions within an integral web. We are part of a Whole. There is but one ocean made up of droplets. Each drop is separate yet part of the whole. Ernest Holmes stated: “Everything is a part of one great Whole. Everything in nature is an individualization of one coordinating Life, one Law of being, and one Presence. The mind has become so filled with that which contradicts this that even the Truth has to await recognition You must learn to become consciously aware of the Divine Presence and the Divine Power, the wholeness of Truth, of Love, of Wisdom~ the eternal Good. Instead of dwelling on negative thoughts, cause your mind to dwell on peace and joy. Know that the Power of the invisible Spirit is working in and through you now, at this very moment. Lay hold of this realization with complete certainty.” Ernest Holmes. 
- Furthermore, we can carry this same analogy into our physical health. Health as Dr. Randolph Stone understood: “It is only the Energy in matter that makes matter seem alive. When this energy escapes, only the shell is left…A cure constitutes reaching the life current within and reestablishing the free flow of its energy.”  Everyone gets sick and has pain. It is not the body which hurts and is sick, in reality it is the life-breaths or prana currents in the body (which operates to sustain it) which are out of balance. Moreover the coordination of polarity function of attraction and repulsion within the life force energy is stagnate and blocked. So, once again back to ether the “prana” or life force energy—the web connecting all: all continually goes back to the Source Energy/Spirit/God/Divinity.
- After studying for 1000 hours and becoming a Polarity Practitioner in July of 1994, the teachings learned profiled the importance of negative and positive action. For instance, each cell continually contracts and expands in its expression of the life force energy. The body takes in solids, gases, and warmth/energy it ingests, digests, assimilates and then eliminates waste products and gases. Thus, the heat or energy (or caloric) can be utilized. Energy trickles down through the step-down process, the triune process. Therefore, it is a three-fold action consisting of positive (+), negative (-) and neutral (o). Polarity is prior to chemistry affinity.
- In addition, the five main energy forces: fire, earth, air, water and ether. To affect the etheric energy field around the body one utilizes joint to joint pressure points. This leaves the patient with a sensation of euphoric floating. The feeling can be compared to deep meditation where states of bliss are achieved.
Next Steps…Follow the 3-in-3 Method
Step 1. Taste Test the Complimentary 48-Prosperity Power Hour Unity Online Radio Shows and enjoy the Body Alive Free Book email for a copy email@example.com.
Step 2. Enroll in the 10-week Mary Morrissey Prosperity Plus II 90-minute classes. Spot your sabotage money patterns. Plus, get a bonus 15 min private with me every week for the 10 weeks.
- Find out what “MONEY STORY” you are still harboring that is sabotaging your results
- Find out how to TAP-INTO your Inner Power
- Be a Parent and A Friend Who Helps themselves and others by integrating healthy patterns around money who owns a conscious business
Get Started today by joining us in the Prosperity Plus II
Mission Statement: To help conscious business owners generate 6++figure incomes, enhance their physical health and to implement mindful practices.
Step 3. Join Us on YANA Virtual CSL Live Weekly Talks: https://yanavcsl.org/enter-sanctuary/
It’s easy, it’s fun and it works!
Rev. JAYNE ‘KICK ASS’ COLEY
Jayne Beth Coley is a master businesswoman, having worked as an executive and life coach. Her gift is helping leaders in various fields align their personal and professional higher purpose.
She provides executive and life coaching inclusive of leadership training that up-levels her clients in all areas of their lives.
Jayne is an advanced, professional healer and intuitive/psychic, honing this skill through 23 years of business development training including a Masters in Conscious Studies. She clearly sees the blueprint of a person’s life path, and graciously navigates individuals away from subconscious ‘programming’ that inevitably hold them back and keep them stuck.
Skills: Non-Denominational Centers for Spiritual Living Minister, Polarity Practitioner, Centers for Spiritual Living Practitioner, business coach utilizing business skills, affirmative prayer coupled prosperity meditations, an intuitive coaching utilizing her clairaudience, clairvoyance and clairsentience.
 Ernest, Holmes, The Science of Mind, Penguin Inc, New York, NY, 1998,
 Ernest, Holmes, The Science of Mind, Penguin Inc, New York, NY, 1998.
 Charles, Fillmore,
 Hopkins, Emma
 Hopkins, Emma
 Ernest, Holmes,
 Ernest, Holmes, This Thing Called You, 1948.
 Randolph Dr. Stone, Health Building, CRCS Publications, Sebastopol, California, 1985.